WEEK 17 – DNA

 WEEK 17 – DNA

I would love to do a “DNA” and find out more about my background but it wouldn’t be accurate linked to all my research sadly. This is because my “Dad” wasn’t my biological “Dad”, he was there from my conception at Harley street in London as I was an IVF baby. BUT he was my “Dad” regardless of what anyone or any “DNA” test says, he was the one who took me to places for dance and gymnastic competitions, he took me on holidays and spent his money on me, looked after and cared for me and brought me up etc.

My sister is biologically his but she has refused to do a “DNA” test even though I have offered to pay for it. There is no other children and no other living relatives who are a direct descendant, so sadly it can’t be done.

If I was to do a DNA test it would only be 50% acurate linked to my maternal line.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2021 Week 1 (Jan. 1-10): Beginnings – Contact with new cousin S.

Week 4 – Close to home (Jan 22-28)

Week 3 – Long Line (Jan 15-21)