WEEK 8 – I can identify.

 WEEK 8 – I can identify.

This topic really got to me as I couldn’t make any sense of anything to add to “I can identify” and a person. So I left it for a few weeks, in the hope of something and still nothing. This wasn’t looking good. However, I have come back to this on week 11 and instead of going with 1 person in my tree I am going to write about certificates! (Very random I know).

From the purchase of certificates and finding others online “I can identify” many members of family and say yes they are mine. On my paternal line I have certificates back to 2x great grandparents at present. On my maternal line have some this far back and a few into 3rd great grandparents but not all. I also have various others for other people.

I have my children’s birth certificates, mine and my sisters birth certificates. (I also have mine and my sisters marriage and divorce records). I have my parents birth, marriage and death certificates. On my paternal line I have birth, marriage and death for grandparents, great grandparents and 2x great grandparents. (I then hit Ireland and they are not as easy to find). On my maternal line I have birth, marriage and death certificates for grandparents (and step-grandparents), I have death for great grandparents and then odd ones.

I would like to get them for as many people as I can but at present this isn’t an option due to the cost.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2021 Week 1 (Jan. 1-10): Beginnings – Contact with new cousin S.

Week 4 – Close to home (Jan 22-28)

Week 3 – Long Line (Jan 15-21)