WEEK 5 – OOPS!

 WEEK 5 – OOPS!

There are so many people and instances that fit under “OOPS!” linked to the family tree. This could be a very easy theme to write about, but with so many options it could be quite hard.

I think I need to just add a general post linked to the 52 ancetors as where I have gone back through my blog there are lots of “oops” moments linked to it! I have used the same ancestors for many stories and not a different one (“OOPS!”) I have also written almost the same story for a couple of ancestors (“OOPS!”) Therefore I need to be more careful and check the list of names.

HOWEVER, the biggest “OOPS!” has happened today (Feb 3rd). In the process of changing settings on the blog site as it wasn’t working properly, I have managed to remove myself as admin on it. I don’t know if this means that the blog is going to vanish into the either or still be there without an admin. I have set up another blog under the same name (with a 2) at the end and I’m now sat copying the pages of the blog to a word document – there is 451 entries on it! (I’m going to be here all night!) The blog hasn’t been deleted which means that it is still linked to one of my email addresses, I just need find out which one.

UPDATE: I managed to get logged back into the blog as someone managed to see the email address that was linked to it on the contact page. So it is all safe and under a different email to what I thought.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2021 Week 1 (Jan. 1-10): Beginnings – Contact with new cousin S.

Week 4 – Close to home (Jan 22-28)

Week 3 – Long Line (Jan 15-21)