52 ancestors Week 38 (Sept. 16-22): On the Map

 Week 38 (Sept. 16-22): On the Map

From Amy Johnson-Crow - Location is key for our research. What is a discovery you've made using a map? Any ancestors found a town? What about a family who lived in a town with a strange or funny name

I decided to add to a Map showing locations of where my family/ancestors lived. I dont have every place or every ancestor included, but have done quite a few.

My paternal line was those in Ireland and mostly from yorkshire northwards, my maternal line was mainly cambridgshire, norfolk and suffolk areas and london, the odd ones are were people moved to.



Comments

  1. THIS IS A MAP SHOWING WHERE THE MAIN NAMES (NOT SUB BRANCHES) OF MY FAMILY WERE FROM OR SETTLED

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2021 Week 1 (Jan. 1-10): Beginnings – Contact with new cousin S.

Week 4 – Close to home (Jan 22-28)

Week 3 – Long Line (Jan 15-21)