Week 19 (May 10-16): Mother’s Day

 Week 19 (May 10-16): Mother’s Day

So many of my ancestors were mothers and without them being mother’s I most likely wouldn’t be here today. So rather than listing out 1 in particular I think I will just put this to all of them. Each and everyone will have had their own stories, good and bad tales to tell and hopefully have been treated well on this day. I’m not sure if its just a modern day thing or not.

Many of the mothers back in my tree also had to suffer the loss of their babies as medical care wasn’t as good as it is now. And I’m sur that this would have been hard for them.

Being in the UK, mothers day is celebrated in March not in May.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2021 Week 1 (Jan. 1-10): Beginnings – Contact with new cousin S.

Week 4 – Close to home (Jan 22-28)

Week 3 – Long Line (Jan 15-21)