Week 16 (Apr. 19-25): DNA

 Week 16 (Apr. 19-25): DNA

"DNA" = Does not apply. I have not taken a "DNA" test and nor do I plan to. The reason for this is it will upturn everything I know and have been brought up knowing and researched as my family tree. This is because my “dad” is not my biological dad, but he was there from the day I was conceived as an IVF baby in Harley Street London in 1981.

As far as I am concerned I am a Lackey and I have traced his family lineage as well as that of my mums side.

I did ask my sister years ago about doing a “DNA” test as she is a true Lackey and my dads real daughter, but she isn’t keen on doing one. But there again, she's not bothered about the family history either.

I would be interested in doing one to see what it comes up with but as above I can’t link it to the tree and I don’t really want to go down the route of finding a whole new family.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2021 Week 1 (Jan. 1-10): Beginnings – Contact with new cousin S.

Week 4 – Close to home (Jan 22-28)

Week 3 – Long Line (Jan 15-21)