WEEK 52 – me, myself and I

 WEEK 52 – me, myself and I

Well as the title say “me, myself and I” it is all about me.

As per previous stories, I have completed another year of 52 ancestors, I have also found some of the titles but not all for previous years (I am still hoping to find them all so I can do those as well). You would think with 14,000+ people in the tree I would have no problems with who to write about, however there is probably less than 200 people that I actually am aware of, have photos of, can recall stuff about etc, so some stories are really hard to sort out.

Yes this year has taken me longer than it should for some to be written but I got there in the end.

I plan to do the 52 in 52 in 2024 if it is being ran and i would like to find the missing titles for the other years.

I also plan to do an "on this day" story every day linked to the family/ancestors. I'm not sure if it will be a blog or just on paper to make into a book (yes this is my plan for the 52 ancestors in 52 weeks as well).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2021 Week 1 (Jan. 1-10): Beginnings – Contact with new cousin S.

Week 4 – Close to home (Jan 22-28)

Week 3 – Long Line (Jan 15-21)