Covid-19 (Coronavirus/CV) We will survive this.....(or die trying to) (Week 3)



So week 3 begins and we are still (semi) normal

DAY 15 - Tuesday 31st March 2020

The cute fluffy kitten now matches this pic to right. I'm sure she's been possessed by the Devil and is planning to take over the world 1 drop of blood at a time (my arms are covered in claw and teeth marks, as are my legs! and the kids are the same.) She can be laid asleep 1 minutes and then attacking you like mad the next, then goes back to sleep like nothing has happened. I know she was named after a witch (Phoebe) but she doesn't have to act like one. And if she continues the pic to right will happen!!!

Is 12:30pm too early for alcohol??? (asking for a friend). The older 2 had been up for less than 20 minutes when they were all arguing - 2 over a carton of apple juice i had asked for and the other because we hadn't let the dog out and he had to do it.

Cake making failed! It was like an over grown biscuit. (tasted nice none the less), and this is why i usually use packet mixes! (but you can't buy them anywhere - will trade for a toilet roll!)

B has done some school work (even though classed as school holidays), but its linked to Julia Donaldson and he loves her books! I've printed off pages of worksheets for him linked to most of the books. J has declared he's not had a shower in 6days (tramp!)  and K's got a sore throat.

Clank the robot has earned me a £5 off voucher from the site where the boxes came from. They have asked for images showing your crafts, I sent them the pics and they sent me a voucher. Bonus! Aside from this we still only have 2 robots.


DAY 16 - Wednesday 1st April 2020

As per pic left the dog had the cheek to ask me if i wanted the radio left on when he went oustide! The scary thing is i answered him and said no, i can do it myself! HAHA!

HELP ME! I have sat and cleaned my cooker today. This is NOT normal behaviour of mine! I only clean it when i absolutely have to!

B has become infected with the devil's curse from the evil kitty, arguing with his brothers, refusing to do as he's told, getting cross with the animals of which he was teasing with their play balls. J has declared he has "written plans" under his bed on how hes going to kill us all off if we annoy him (yes, he's emerged from his hideout of a bedroom). K is just K and sat playing on his laptop, not killing zombies but monsters today.


COFFEE! I've drank more of it the past few days than i usually do, but there again i keep going really cold and hot drinks warm me up. The kids are all sat in t-shirts or topless and i''m sat in a thick fluffy jumper. I don't feel ill in anyway just cold! But if coffee is the way forward to get through this lockdown then so be it.


This was shared on FB by a friend, i had to laugh as this is going to apply to soooooo many people (not just poor "jess"). Beauty salons, hair dressers, nail technicians all closed, so no fake tans, no hair extentions or dyes, no fake eyelashes, those that use them are going to look worse than they normally do!

Last night after seeing a post on FB about a lack of toilet roll (again) i had to laugh as over the years i could have created a HUGE stockpile of the stuff linked to Halloween parties - i think nearly every year we have done the "wrap the mummy" in toilet roll game (usually with the value stuff  that is no use in the bathroom). THEN i came across this meme today and i had to smile even more as it's sooooo true.

Songs on the radio are still being playing linked to cv19, and the world ending, and life as we know it. Many that have never really had a meaning but just been a song now have a line or the title that fit this current situation. Life does still seem to be as normal as it can be, not that it's ever really normal in my house. But we've not started to talking to inanimate objects or invisible friends yet!

DAY 17 - Thursday 2nd April 2020


 So today I looked in the mirror and the image to the left was my selfie pic! Think doing great considering the situation. Not aged or changed at all! LOL!

These are very true, we have all asked each other what day it is and what date it is. It seems that days are mixing into each other, time has slowed down and is dragging.


B has today become Feral!!! He's spilt coffee "up my wall", kicked a jug of water over his scalextric set, split curry down his top, dropped a block of frozen cheese on his foot, had a nose bleed, argued with everyone (including himself), not done as told, started fighting with K for no reason, been gobby to me, went outside for 7mins and came back as spitting with rain - told him to get a coat on and go back out! He did and was out for 2hours! He is sooooo bored of being stuck at home, even electronics are not working for him. I think vodka is my answer! I am linking him to "noisy smurf".

Made a coffee cake this afternoon and it was "cake size" not overgrown biscuit size like the one a few days ago was. Tastes really nice as well! It wont last very long in this house though.









DAY 18 - Friday 3rd April 2020

"Noisy smurf" has gone to his Dad's today (it will do him good and he IS allowed to go there according to gov.) He's had a good day and it's been very quiet here.

The dog seems to have taken over as the evil pet today, and is grumbling and growling and keeps attacking the cats. He doesn't seem to learn and has the memory of a goldfish! (3 seconds and hes back doing what he was before told no!)

I have decided to do the most of today's post as a "stand alone post" (as it's quite long and in-depth), but it can be found here.


DAY 19 - Saturday 4th April 2020

I can relate to this and have had thoughts i can hear voices, so maybe it is the cats play ball talking to me.... We will see what happens.

I'm sure i've had this look from Flame my eldest cat today. She seems to be more grumpy than usual (if that's even possible?)

J is convinced he's Dr Doo-Little and can talk to the animals, not a problem, but what is a problem is him "answering himself" in a different voice for each pet! I think he's lost it. However, this has been quite entertaining to watch and listen to.

The weather is sh*t - so much for it being in the mid 20's this weekend, but at least the idiots may have stayed at home like they have been told to do so!

The last picture should have been posted 2 weeks ago but i've only just found it, but yes life seems to be a real life game of JUMANJI at the moment. I totally agree with the meme. The only thing missing is the monkeys running all over my house - this can be rectified if i take Tramadol tablets as I seriously hallucinate on them and last time i was on them there WAS monkey's running all over my lounge (or so i was convinced!)

Life is still as normal as it can be, i've not started talking to inanimate objects yet (unless teenagers count!)



DAY 20 - Sunday 5th April 2020

HAHA! this pretty much sums up my day. Me and the skitty-kitty have had words today. She has been a little witch and i'm covered in scratches from her. So yea me and the cat and had a fight!

At 7pm we semi-took part in the dance on your doorstep disco that was put out across the UK. We didnt dance but we did have the music blasting out and many of the neighbours from quite a few houses down turned and pointed our way and were dancing in the street and gardens in their pjs. Well done neighbours. I have to say that Js small speaker is very LOUD! And today has proved this as the neighbours were about 8-10 houses away! haha.

Almost at the end of week 3 now.

DAY 21 - Monday 6th April 2020

Today would have been my Mum's 71st birthday if she was still alive, but happy birthday and RIP Mum, love you always.

 Haha, i'm that the cat is planning world domination or to assassinate us all, she's had a demonic grin on her face all day, but has been scarily calm and not attacked anyone.

The 18month old cat has left home (possibly cos of the devil kitty's plan to take over the world), or more likely he's wandered further than he usually does and hasn't found his way home yet. Hopefully, he's not been hurt, there's been nothing on local FB pages and the vets haven't rang to say he's been taken in, and my eldest has been on a walk around area and can't see him anywhere.

J had put my prescription in 10days ago, went last week to collect it and was told not back yet and to come back in couple days. His dad went to get it today to be told "we don't have it, we have no stock of it and we can't get any, you need ring the doctors". FFS! So, i rang the doctors, the in-house pharmacist rang me and said they had rang round and had found a local pharmacy that had them in stock and were sending prescrition there. I rang them to see if they could deliver it - not until wednesday - errr i used my last tablet last night i need them today. So i had to send J into town to get them for me. How can there be a medication shortage linked to CV19 when the meds are NOT anything linked to it, not a tablet you can buy over the counter and they have to be on repeat to get them! Makes no sense to me!

The date of this maybe a few days out, but i'm sure it's not. I wouldn't say things have got bad but I HATE spiders, but this did make me laugh and seems like something that could happen.


Tomorrow is the start of week 4 for us. 1 month down, 2 to go!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2021 Week 1 (Jan. 1-10): Beginnings – Contact with new cousin S.

Week 4 – Close to home (Jan 22-28)

Week 3 – Long Line (Jan 15-21)