GREMLINS

 GREMLINS are amongst us!!!

I'm not 100% sure if they are the furry little creatures from the 1980's or in some other form, BUT they are here on the internet!!! Please don't start to panic (there's enough of that going on in the world as it is!!!) 

Most of my posts on here that were made in December 2020 have all been published in what can only be described as dots and dashes (no i didnt do them in morse code). I have no idea why they are like they are. I have tried to edit the posts and they go up exactly the same. SO i have added the content as a comment underneath the post so that they make sense. I dont have time to remove them all and re-do as that means adding pics as well.

Fingers crossed the GRMELINS vanished at the stroke of midight on 31st december and this post works.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2021 Week 1 (Jan. 1-10): Beginnings – Contact with new cousin S.

Week 4 – Close to home (Jan 22-28)

Week 3 – Long Line (Jan 15-21)