coronavirus (covid-19, CV19) we will survive this (or die trying to....) week 19

As we have "officially" finished shielding i won't be posting a big daily post like i have done, but i will add things that have gone on until the end of the summer holidays as we will still be in a sort of lock-down.

So lets do a little recap of the past 18weeks of madness:

this is the perfect summary of 2020





Just a few images that sum up how life has been for me and probably most of the UK!

Tuesday 21st July - nothing new to report here, we are all still alive, a little bit more mad than we were 18weeks ago, the kids seem to have become ncoturnal, well not B, hes still up early like a cockoos fart!!! 

Wednesday 22nd July - went and got B some new trainers as his were too small and they were buy 1 get 1 free, YES GET IN! i like deals like this. I also got myself a new pair of slippers, little things! I spent the day re-fixing a piece of wood to the wall to re-fix a curtain pole, this also meant i had to re-plaster part of wall, got covered in said plaster, got dust everywhere and various glues and stuff in my hair!

Thursday 23rd July - today i have sat and done some of the business learning programme and got confused - 1 person says do this and another says dont! Oh well i'll do what i like. The dog has bitten the kitten, FGS. and J is outside re-planting his plants and then washing them in my shower upstairs! WTF! all cos he thinks the compost is bad they in - wouldnt be if he didnt over water them!

Friday 24th July - J had a driving lesson this aftrnoon and i spent 10mins before it talking to his instructor, hes doing well and should be able to pass without too many problems, he just needs to do his theory test asap. 

Saturday 25th July 2020 - I spent the day in my pjs again, nothing new there, they do seem to have become the new clothing range for all of us. My knee is playing up again, but hey nothing new there either. I've not even done anything to agreivate it. Me and J re-roofed the shed, well he did it i just held it and told him where to cut, fold, nail etc - he was the one on the roof of it with hammer and nails!

Sunday 26th July 2020 - The boys didn't get up until nearly teatime (5pm ish). I've spent the day doing Oriflame work and making posts etc. My knee is really playing up so not done much else.

Monday 27th July 2020 - This mask wearing is absolutely horrid. I have used my inhaler more times today than i have in the past 2weeks, all due to wearing a mask to go to town as J didn't get all of my shopping this morning! I think i will be spending even more time at home than i have in the past 18weeks, what fun! Today i managed to get a bonsu linked to Oriflame for getting over £100 of sales in the catalogue and i still have over 10days left of it, bring it on! I CAN do this!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2021 Week 1 (Jan. 1-10): Beginnings – Contact with new cousin S.

Week 4 – Close to home (Jan 22-28)

Week 3 – Long Line (Jan 15-21)