coronavirus (covid-19, CV19) we will survive this (or die trying to....) week 18

Yep definately did!

DAY 120 - Tuesday 14th July 2020

HAHA, i bet no-one can guess what they are getting? I had to buy a multi-pack extra to be able to do this. So no it's not classed as hoarding really, it's buying in advance!  Do you have shares in the world's most wanted currency? If you don't you may have in less than 6months. You can thank me later!
Most shops and things are now starting to re-open, and people have qued for hours just to get their hair and nails done. Do they have nothing better to do? I'm guessing not! I certainly am glad im not a girly girl that does hair, make-up n nails all the time.

I still have a tent in the middle of my lounge, B has now moved his teddies into it, his quilt and sleeping bag and his laptop! He has said its his new house! I can see it being here for the next few weeks as it's the school holidays from the end of the week.


DAY 121 - Wednesday 15th JUly 2020


And this is them normally. HAHA! and not mentioning those that have come up with wacky and wild PPE. Or wearing gloves and masks even though gloves are not advised. I'm pretty sure that those who wear gloves and masks alone in cars etc are the same people who wear condoms alone in bed!                                                                                                                                                                                   It has been announced today that as of monday facemasks will be 
compulsory in ALL shops and there is a £100 fine for anyone not 
complying with it. The pic below left just about sums up the logic of the UK government deciding this NOW! I have to say that i wont be going into many shops, it is bad enough having to wear a mask on a 8minute bus ride to town let alone wearing whilst in all shops etc. I have to take my inhaler before i put mask on and as soon as i get off the bus. I know they have said that those with asthma shouldn't wear them but in order to protect K i will and i know i will get hassle and abuse from people round here if i dont wear one. i've also heard that if you are exempt from wearing one you MUST get a gp note.

The weather is utter shite, it has stayed cold and wet again. I really hope the predicted heatwave comes in but who knows. it does mean that i still have a tent outside that i cant take down as its too wet to do so, i need a dry day for this as i have nowhere i can dry it indoors.


DAY 122 - Thursday 16th July 2020

This is so me, I love my bed and covers and do feel      like i am abandoning them when i get up as they have kept me safe and warm all night. I wont say when i get up in the morning as it isnt always morning.  I do like to snuggle up and pull the covers right up to my chin, and even caccoon myself in it.                                                                                                                              Today was the end of the catalogue for Oriflame  my business. My team leader messaged me and said that i was only 6.5 bonus points away from the bonus qualification, so i had to put another order in myself to make sure that i achieved it, as the overall prize is a large make-up kit worth a lot of money! I have managed to get people onto my FB page, although not as many as i would like, but i've only been with them for 4days, so time is still young. I'm hoping that once my son has tried the skin care range he will write me a review that i can add and hopefully encourage some of his friends to order it as well.

Today has been been spent without a toilet for the most part. I went to open the cystern lid to put in a new loo block thing and part of the internal mechanism snapped and pinged across the loo. We managed to get the part out and took it to the shop in town - didnt have any, went to b&q 10miles away didn't have any, went to plumbers store didn't have any, so i bought a brand new toilet from screwfix! The internal cystern parts fit into my existing loo, so i now have a working loo and a loo in a box!

Well i wont be coming out a hunk, far from it, nor 
will i be coming out drunk as costs too much, but
i guess the 3rd option of a chunk is a good
possibility!


DAY 5976123 Friday 17th July 2020
    
 OMG! This would soooo be me. However, i can't run for          anything due to my disability and i would likely end up in a         heap. I'm kind of stuck if anything bad was chasing me, i would have to hope it got distracted! And to be fair i don't like rum! So it's a good job i'm not a pirate! There's another one like this that says more GYM! I thought they said more GIN! Now this 1 i could be ok with, not the gym part but the gin, as long as its flavoured and not plain gordons gin that stuff tastes horrid and is what little old ladies drink! The pink gin is lovely! (And i do have a few bottles in the cupboard of it!) hehe,


This is pretty normal for breakfast in my house at the 
moment, but there again lunch for teenagers is about
3pm onwards. 

YET AGAIN the text wrap is not working properly and i cant be arsed to sit and mess about copying and pasting and cutting and god knows what just to get it to work.

Life is becoming very boring and its the same thing day in and day out. The kids are not listening and doing as they please, the kitten is still evil, the dog has weed on my  floor more than once, 

The eldest can't read a shopping list so it seems but his excuse is "they didnt have it" or "i couldnt find it". this has happened more than once and is now wearing thin like my patience.


DAY 124 Saturday 18th July 2020

OMG this is sooooo funny. I can imagine it happening as well. Or "hey google...." coughing and hey google telling you that you have coronavirus!                                                                                                                                         Talking of coronavirus the cases are going back up (what a shocker!) It was predicted to happen if they lifted it too early, and opened pubs etc. Carlisles numbers have risen loads (and ive been there - great!) but most seem to be linked to the pubs. It has now been made mandatory to wear      masks in shops after the 24th July - and like a good virus it has agreed to stay out to protect those without masks until this date!!! WTF! The government have lost the plot totallt and masks should have been madatory from day 1!!! It's like giving condoms as a gift at a baby shower or christening, bit late! But this the lovely f**ked up world we live in, run by a bunch of dickheads! B said Elmo from Sesame Street could do a better job and i have to agree.

I've managed to get the 1st part of my bonus with the business this month and i only need another £30 to qualify for the 2nd part of it. but most of my friends are not interested so i need to find people who are via the internet.
                                                                                       

DAY 125 - Sunday 19th July 2020
                      

I agree with every part of this picture, it sums my life up perfectly.                                                                                                                                        last night after posting my "new" (read 4weeks old not new when bought from Argos) laptop did an update and died a spectacular death! to the extent i couldn't even get on it to recover the limited data i had on it. I've still not got all data off original ones hard drive. me and laptops are not getting on. We took it back to Argos, they had very few in stock and didnt want to exchange it as i needed to speak to tech services. it was only when 1 of sale assisstants came out and saw me and recognised me that they agreed to do it. i now have a smaller laptop but i had to get 1 so i can continue the stuff for the business.

Do you use health & beauty products? Do you want to try a new range of products? How about a matching fragrance for you and your partner? Do you like offers and freebies? What about natural products from Sweeden? Would you like to become a VIP for free? if so why not nip along and join my group where you can get information on all this and more. 
It's free to join my group, the information provided is also free as are samples and competitions, the only thing that will cost you is to order products (sorry i can't provide everything for free as much as i would like to do so.)  https://www.facebook.com/groups/amys.orfilame.whitehaven  PLease feel free to add friends and family to the group as well. The more the merrier.

I've ordered a couple more scout t-shirts for B and an explorer shirt for K and a fleece jacket and a top for me. This is the excitement of my life new (2ndhand) clothes for us.

I bought a colour remover for hair dye, usually when used they turn your hair ginger. BUT no, not this time, my hair went blue and green and grey! I messaged my hairdresser and she said (i quote) "blue is the hardest colour to get out of hair, why did you dye it blue?" So, i told her all the above and she said i could add a red to it in the hope it went purple again or bleach it (she would do this and not me!) anyways, i went onto amazon and put a bleaching kit in my basket for next day delivery - see what happens tomorrow!  


DAY 126 Monday 20th July 2020

This is a regular thing in my house he's stolen or hidden my shoe, or a shoe is being used as a weapon between them. Not to mention the following regular arguments and fights: * He is looking at me. * He ate my biscuits. * He's using my coat hanger (all 3 boys have different colours!) * He's breathing the same air as me (errr not sure how i solve that 1). He's in the same room as me. * He's playing in my game..... I could continue and probably write a whole book on it! Watch this space, it may happen.                                                                                                                                      Well the bleach kit arrived for my hair, i applied it and watched the colours change from blue and green and grey to pinks, oranges, yellows and eventually blonde (or sorts). I text a pic to the hairdresser and she went mad at me - proper told me off like a child! Anyway, i added purple to the top of the blonde and hoped for the best! It turned out really well and is a lovely bright shade of purple! K said its too bright and J said it's brighter than K is. Que another arguement between kids! My hair can be seen in the pic below, ignore the brown roots, the red needs re-doing, but i can't see to bleach that bit easily on my own, so need wait for my hairdresser to do it. 

Not much else to report really. Today marks the end of our lockdown journey, as we no are no longer required to shield BUT the government have said those shielding can do so until the 1st august, so i think i may continue until then, but on a less strict basis and see how we go.


 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2021 Week 1 (Jan. 1-10): Beginnings – Contact with new cousin S.

Week 4 – Close to home (Jan 22-28)

Week 3 – Long Line (Jan 15-21)