Week 27 (July 1-7): Solo

From Amy Johnson Crow - When I wrote this theme, I though first of an ancestor who was an only child, but don't limit yourself there! How about someone on a line where you feel like you're the only one researching them? (I have a couple of those!) Any musicians or singers in the family tree? How about a "solo" name, like Singletary?

This weeks theme has been hard for me to do. I know that there are “solo” people in the tree BUT I can’t think of who they are or who they are linked to so I can’t write about any of them.

So, I decided to go anti-“solo”. Although I do like to work on the tree on my own and do my own thing and most of the time I do work “solo” on it. I am more than happy to share info with others researching the same people as I am. I am also happy to ask others for help if I am struggling to find someone or something.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2021 Week 1 (Jan. 1-10): Beginnings – Contact with new cousin S.

Week 4 – Close to home (Jan 22-28)

Week 3 – Long Line (Jan 15-21)