Coronavirus (Covid-19, CV19) We will survive this (or die trying to).....week 11


                       
Oh yes, i feel just like this and want to sleep and/or hide from it all. Is it a case of "if i can't see you then you can't see me?"

DAY 71 - Tuesday 26th May 2020

I think that should be they have been turned into currys! I can't say that the thought of eating infected people is nice or one 1 want to try out.

I am up at stupid o'clock (7:45am as i type this) and have been awake since 5:40am when J yelled "get off me" - i jumped out of bed and grabbed a can of deodrant and went to his room to find him fast asleep. No idea of his dream (or nightmare!) But it's safe to say i didnt get back to sleep!

Phoebe is in full hyper mode again, chasing her tail in circles and then yelping when she catches and bites it. At times like this i do think being a cat would be good - fed on demand, toilet cleaned after you, no bills to pay and little things amuse you. lol.

I've not really done much today, apart from sorting out the sea glass box and glass i found yesterday. I've got loads. need to weigh it and put some on ebay as people buy it.

DAY 1263(72) - Wednesday 27th May 2020

Day 1263 of quarantine, also known as day 72! I have good word from a friend as to how many holes there are in the sieve, he has assured me it was only a small sized one. I haven't actually counted the holes myself, but i did say today about buying a new one, not to use in the kitchen but to take the beach to shift through for sea glass.

All 3 of the boys need a haircut, but only B will let me do it, but he's at his Dad's house. K is trying to see how long he can get his to grow before he goes back to school (so far it's down to near his nose - and that is with the curls). J needs his doing but is waiting for the barbers to re-open!

The boys Dad took me and the kitten to vets for her injections at lunchtime and then we went to the beach for a couple of hours - K was so happy to be out of the house - the 1st time in 11weeks he has left the house and garden. He was sat on a rock at the beach - no other people were near us, but to be fare there was only a lady walking her dog and 3 workmen fixing the railway line and as we were leaving a lady and her child were in the stream to the sea. He didn't want to leave. I think this could be where we are spending time over the next few weeks or so (as long as their Dad will take us- he can take a book to read).

DAY 394(73) - Thursday 28th May 2020

Day 39473 of this shit (or so it feels!) I really do think that this pic could be true. I would to do it and see if it is and then sit back and watch the panic. Haha!

It's safe to say i DON'T like the new version of blogger! It doesn't do what the old version did and i can't add text next to a photo like all of my previous posts, if i can find somewhere to contact them about it i will be doing so. if the wheel  broke don't fix it!  EDIT i have done it after 15mins of p*ssing about and cursing. No idea HOW i did it so going to struggle with other posts! The only thing i do like about the new is the layout on the home page as it shows a pic of the blog post as well as text.

I've not really done much else today.

DAY 74 - Friday 29th May 2020

Day 74, to be fair i haven't had this today as only J here, but i'm sure if all 3 had been there may have been an argument and and I hate you!

Spotted in Cumbria today - and no it wasn't me! However, i did sit out in the garden and i had applied suncream and more than once. Yet i have red boobs, a red patch between my shorts and knee support and a proper burnt knee! My arms and feet are looking a nice golden brown. But there again, my arms are out in the sun more than my legs are.

Whilst i was sat out in the sun, i sewed the rest of B's badges to his blanket and cut and started to stitch mine. I had to stop as my fingers were hurting.

Rest in Peace big cousin John. You will be missed by all who knew you, gone way to soon sadly. I wasn't able to get to your funeral due to travel restrictions linked to CV19.  But i did attend via the virtual link.



DAY 770(75) - Saturday 30th May 2020

This is quite funny, i would wave and cheer if i saw lizzie running past. i wonder if you she would do it with her crown on or off?

 
I went on my mobility scooter to the harbour, i made it there and back today and didnt need rescuing! I went to collect glass and pottery. i was sat on the beach going through the small shale rocks and at least 3 people asked if i was ok or had fallen and needed help - due to my stick being beside me and scooter just up the slope. People are nice round here. However, the beach was very busy. I do love it down by the sea, always have done. But in my wisdom, i wore a top with a thin criss-x back, and didnt put suncream on it. Luckily i don't have a criss-x pattern on it BUT it is very burnt!



The above 2 pictures were taken when i got there and before it got busy. But it was a lovely day.

This wouldn't surprise me with how things are, lets  
  
see what happens tomorrow as it's the last day of May!!! I think i would probably join them, as long as they had chocolate to share! I have to admit i do love this film and their songs and dances. I have actually met 1 of the original "oompa lumpa's" from the film. And many years ago a guy i was at school with was an "oompa lumpa" in the london stage show, now this doesn't sound too bad until i tell you he was 6ft tall and about 16stone! Not a small person like the original were. He didnt tell any of his friends until afterwards as he thought we would laugh at him! Yea we would have done BUT we would also have gone to see it to support him!


DAY 76 - Sunday 31st May 2020

 
I want to scream and give up with this blog i really do hate the new version of it. It is SHIT! You can't move photos/pictures easily, you struggle to get the text to wrap around pictures. AAaarrrrggghhh!!!  The only way i have found to do it is by changing the picture to the one with add caption and deleting the add caption bit. BUT this only works for 1 picture.

My lounge looks like an explosion in a glass factory as i have tubs of sea glass all over the place as i'm in the process of oiling it all (to make it shiny) and i'm trying to sort them all out into colour groups - more so than i already have done! It's amazing how many are in with the wrong colour when its shiny!

As of yet there has been no singing oompa lumpas, but there's still time! UPDATE - the closest thing to an oompa lumpa was a sunburnt me sitting on a chair singing the song. lol



DAY 77 - Monday 1st June 2020

OMG this so funny, and something i can imagine Phoebe doing, only i have a leather sofa so maybe bit hard, but i wouldn't put anything past her!

HOW THE HELL are we half way through 2020??? It seems to have had more days than anything and they have all merged together. But i guess 6months in means hopefully it be over sooner rather than later.

Me and the boys have been working hard in the garden today, we've managed to collect 3 black bags of junk and rubbish, made a pile in front garden of old and broken stuff that needs to go to the tip. It looks so much better already. Just wish i could get rid of the weeds in the plants and then it be even better. i think i'm gona have ask the gardener blokie to come and do it for me. 

Lockdown rules have been eased again from today and this means 
that you can meet with more people you don't live with as long as you keep your distance. You can have 6 people who dont live with you in  
a group. Some schools have re-opened today even though many 
people don't think it is the right thing to do - me for one and my kids 
are NOT going back yet. It has also been declared it is illegal to have 
sex with someone that you don't live with - surely this is common sense as you can't social distance if your having sex. I'm just glad i'm not a "hillbilly family" as this sort of thing is the normal for them!!! On this line K told me a joke - "how do you circumsize a "hillbilly"? - Kick his sister in the jaw! OMG!

This marks the end of week 11. I'm just glad the weather has been nice over the past few weeks as if it had been cold and wet and we were totally stuck indoors it would have been so much harder.




 





        














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2021 Week 1 (Jan. 1-10): Beginnings – Contact with new cousin S.

Week 4 – Close to home (Jan 22-28)

Week 3 – Long Line (Jan 15-21)