Coronoavirus (Covid-19, CV19) - We will survive this (or die trying to....) week 10

Welcome (not sure that's the best word but hey) to week 10!

DAY 64 - Tuesday 19th May 2020
Oh yes i can fully link with this. I can also smell, feel and taste it! My talents are endless. I would say see it but that one everyone can do! And i can definately see it as the walls in lounge are a deep but bright purple.

It has just gone 10am as i have started writing this today and i'm already on coffee number 2. I really do think that coffee is becoming a new friend of mine. I've drank way more than i usually do.


Day 65 - Wednesday 20th May 2020

oh yes, this is so true! i have had enough of the house and the garden, but i have been to the local shop. the worst of this is that i dont even like people!

So yes today's lesson was mixing drinks - pink marshmallow & candyfloss gin with lemonade and then candy-cane gin with lemonade. B also made me coffee.

 We had the bouncy castle out for B, he had lots of fun on it. He asked if he could camp out in the garden over night in a tent. So we will see how long he stays out for. He's armed with thick quilt and blanket, sofa bed cushions, jumper and 12 teddies!

Yep they are gremlins! they are eating anything and everything in sight! However, they haven't made this much mess yet. But there is still plenty of time for that to happen.

The animals are being really strange and clingy and not doing as they are told. They are becoming as ferral as the kids are!

I've dyed my hair part red and part purple, it is a wide range of colours including some shades of pink! it doesnt look too bad though to be honest.



DAY 66 - Thursday 21st May 2020

Today's day is almost linked to the Devil - 66, missing 1 6 but it's close enough.

K and B are arguing over kindle firestick and a stupid game called crossyroads and who can get best score! Kill me now. I didnt buy the firestick for this, i bought it to work the Disney+ channel.

I think that this will be true of the future. Toilet roll is starting to return to it's normal habitat of shop shelves. This is all good until the 2nd spike of cv19 hits (which it is going to happen as lockdown was lifted too soon and people are thick and still don't understand.) I do think that this could be the case in the future of those who hoarded loads of it!

J was asked to put the chips in the chip pan for tea. He did it, (or so he thought!) I came in from the garden and the smell was horrid - i asked what it was and got told the chips. I went to check and yes J had put "something" in the chip pan but it wasn't chips - it was parsnips! OMG how i laughed! B has decalred he has seen smarter raindrops than both of his brothers added together. I had to laugh at this. That boys certainly comes out with some great things i tell ya.

DAY 67 - Friday 22nd May 2020

Not only did i realise this on day 67 of lockdown but i am 38years old and only just realised it! How many other people didn't know this? Not that i play card very often anyway.

This is so me today - my hair is all over the place and i couldn't care less. I'm not going anywhere, but it is a regular thing - the day and day after i wash it! Always has been. I got a card from my school friends when i was off school really ill and it had a monkey on the front with a bushy tail and it said "just washed it, can't do a thing with it". My teacher said when she saw it it screamed my name! LOL!

The wind has got up really badly here. Trees and lampposts are going sideways, many people have posted on FB they have lost washing or parasols etc due to it. We just seem to have gained some plastic bottles in the garden.

WHAT OF STAY 2 METERS APART DON'T PEOPLE GET? Seriously you think you are above everyone else and the rules don't apply to you! Well i have news for you, YES THEY DO APPLY TO YOU AS WELL IDIOT! Even cats can understand it, it's NOT that difficult! Pissing me off is an understatement.   
This sums up the end of my day very well. Approach with caution! I've had enough of dealing with stupid people.  





DAY 68 - Saturday 23rd May 2020

I hope that this quote has some truth in it. Everyone is in this together and all struggling in their own way. I know not everyone will come out of it (as many have died) and the families of the dead wont be happy. BUT hopefully, the majority will be ok.

I for one have mental health issues and this is not helping much. I've stopped watching the news and only view things if i want to as it was becoming more and more depressing. You have to do what you need to do for yourself.

 I appear to have got a cold - i'm sneezing and snuffling and the kids have said they are putting me in quarantine like sneezy from the Dwarfs. They have also told me that a cold is a symptom of CV19! Gee thanks kids. Love you too.

Phoebe this evening was chasing a torch light round the floor and then we found her red laser light and she was chasing the dot of that. So yes, the dot and then the world. I've said it before i'm sure she's planning world take over.


DAY 69 - Sunday 24th May 2020

Being a leaf could be a good way to hide, but there again, so could being a stick insect or a chaemleon that can change colour and hide.

I'm sooooo tire it's untrue. But then the older 2 were up until about 1:30am watching tv and laughing and kept waking me up. I can't go back to bed cos of B.

Me and B made some chocolate cakes with vanilla icing, they are ok, but we're not the greatest fans of chocolate cake, which is daft as i love chocolate, but there again i dont like hot chocolate or chocolate milkshake!

This evening was the 2nd virtual festival in the area, as with the 1st was good, some performers were better than others and some i just didnt take a liking too as not my style. But all for a good cause.

DAY 70 - Monday 25th May 2020

I'm pretty sure this was how i looked when i got up this morning! It's certainly how i feel - like deatyh warmed up, but not in an i'm ill way but in a i'm tired and want to sleep for a week way! The spongebob pic also matches this theme!

I've spent the day wanting to go back to sleep but i'm too awake to do it.

Me and J went to the harbour this afternoon. All was good until we came to come home, got part way and my mobility scooter lost power and died. i *think* (and hope) it's because the battery hadnt had a full charge. it has been put on this eve and i will try the harbour again and see what happens.

There has been another possible sighting of Magic - he walked into a ladies house had some fuss and a couple of photos (that she sent to me asking if my cat) and he left again, she saw where he went but there was no sign by the time J got there. Fingers crossed it is him


So we have all made it to the end of week 10. Bring on the next week!


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2021 Week 1 (Jan. 1-10): Beginnings – Contact with new cousin S.

Week 4 – Close to home (Jan 22-28)

Week 3 – Long Line (Jan 15-21)