New year, new decade and new challenge for me

2020 is a new year, a new decade and a new challenge for me.

I came across a post on a forum that i use linked to the family tree and it sparked something and i decided to give it ago. In fairness i have never heard of this challenge before but it has been going for a few years now.

The challenge is called 52 ancestors in 52 weeks (so 1 a week). The idea is the brainchild of Amy Johnson Crow (AJC will be how i reference it on other pages with hyperlink), a link to her website and info can be found here.

 
Each week I will add a new story about a different ancestor in my tree. I've started this blog for the challenge but it will serve for family history bits as well.  However, the challenge is now on week 5 so i'm a bit behind, but I will rectify that quickly.


Comments

  1. Good on you for making a start, I kept putting of starting for years! You won't regret starting this I promise you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2021 Week 1 (Jan. 1-10): Beginnings – Contact with new cousin S.

Week 4 – Close to home (Jan 22-28)

Week 3 – Long Line (Jan 15-21)