52 ancestors Week 40 (Oct. 4-10): Preservation

 Week 40 (Oct. 4-10): Preservation

I have no known records of any ancestors that could be linked to “preservation”. No-one that I know of “preserved” food or anything like that (oh how I wish to have a link to the Amish people! There would be so much to write on them.) Therefore, the best that I can come up with is once again linked to myself.

I am the only person now living who has any interest in the family history and those who went before us. Therefore, my ramblings on my blog and all documents and photos that I have are my way of “preserving” my family history for anyone in the future to come across and hopefully continue working on. I have tried numerous times to get any of my boys interested but had no luck. The youngest has shown abit more interest than the older 2 but not much.

I have boxes of items from more recent people/ancestors that I am “preserving” and keeping safe. I have army record books, medals, photos, certificates (some originals), newspaper cuttings etc. They are all stored safely.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2021 Week 1 (Jan. 1-10): Beginnings – Contact with new cousin S.

Week 4 – Close to home (Jan 22-28)

Week 3 – Long Line (Jan 15-21)