week 29 Birthdays

 Week 29 birthdays

birthdays” everyone has one! It is the day that you are born and make an appearance in this world. A few years ago I did a write up on everyone who had the same “birthday” as me (January 3rd). I can’t remember how many people there were but it took ages to go through the tree to find them.

I have always been lucky and spoilt on “birthdays” as it’s my special day and I have done the same for my children. But it makes you wonder how many people in my tree have been this lucky. I would guess not many. My Mum often told a story of how she only got a bag of beads for her “birthday” and her brother got much more items for his. For many people it would have been a normal day and they would have worked and carried on with daily tasks, for others further back they may not even have known when their “birthday” was which I find quite sad, but that is how things were.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2021 Week 1 (Jan. 1-10): Beginnings – Contact with new cousin S.

Week 4 – Close to home (Jan 22-28)

Week 3 – Long Line (Jan 15-21)