week 34 newest discovery

week 34 - newest discovery

 My “newest discovery” is many more “Bigmore” relations. I have known for many years that the Bigmore family is huge and I had found people of this name in London but they didn’t fit in with my linage. (Or so I thought).

I had a birth come up for an “unknown child” to my tree. I looked into it and searched the GRO etc and the mothers maiden name matched, it fitted a gap between siblings etc. So I added it and got more hints for the mans family and from him I have now added about 45 more “Bigmores” to my tree all in the London area.

This “newest discovery” has been worthwhile looking into.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2021 Week 1 (Jan. 1-10): Beginnings – Contact with new cousin S.

Week 4 – Close to home (Jan 22-28)

Week 3 – Long Line (Jan 15-21)